We are all consummate social beings. The relationships we cultivate in our lives are essential to our happiness and health and impact our sense of wellbeing deeply. Get insights into how well the various relationships are contributing to your Wellbeing.
Relationships are an integral part of human life. The people around us impact our living and can help us grow and find happiness. At different stages of life, different kinds of relationships assume priority
Feeling good in a relationship encompasses one or more of the following dimensions:
- The extent of participation
- The spontaneity and ease of interaction
- The ease of forming positive attachments with other people
- The ease of communicating for many other interpersonal and social purposes
- The ability to work together productively
- Clarity on roles and responsibilities, boundaries.
These are analysed in the Report arising out of this Assessment known as “Relationship Joygraph”
Benefits of Relationship Wellbeing
How People Transform with Relationship Joygraph
We provide comprehensive insight into relationship wellbeing – to understand the factors that affect an individual’s happiness and wellbeing from the key relationships the individual holds.
Following the assessment, one could design a personal/ team development plans or coping strategies to achieve personal/ team wellbeing